I love these green beans. They have just enough flavor while still tasting fresh and crisp.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 c chicken broth
- 1 shallot- minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 lb fresh green beans- washed
- Add olive oil and minced shallots to skillet over medium heat, sauté for 1-2 minutes, add salt and pepper, sauté for an additional 1-2 minutes
- Add green beans, worcestershire sauce, and chicken broth. Stir
- Cover skillet with lid and cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Uncover and cook 6 additional minutes uncovered stirring occasionally
- Serve and enjoy!
If you like your green beans less crisp just add a few minutes to the cook time until they are cooked to your preference.