Cauliflower Cheese Sticks
- 1 head raw cauliflower-riced
- 1/2 c shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c shaved parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.2 tsp pepper
- an extra 3/4 c shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper (WARNING do not use foil it will stick like crazy)
- Remove core from head of cauliflower, separate head into individual cauliflower stems, put in food processor and pulse until rice-like. I prefer extra small pieces for this recipe.
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower rice, 1/2 c mozzarella, 1/2 c parmesan, eggs, garlic, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour onto parchment paper. Spread mixture out until 1/4 in thick.
- Bake for 12 minutes
- Remove from oven and add 3/4 c mozzarella on top. Put back in oven until cheese is melted.
- Let cool for 5 min, cut into breadstick-like slices and dip in sauce of your choice!
- Eat Up